Refer a Mom
Ally’s Wish exists to grant wishes of moms struggling with terminal illnesses.
We rely on wish referrals from caring individuals to help us bring light and joy to families in what would otherwise be a very dark time. We review eligibility for every case we receive. Learn more about who is eligible, who can refer, and how our referral process works.
Ally’s Wish accepts referrals from:
- Moms facing terminal illness
- Medical professionals (doctors, nurses, social worker, hospice staff)
- Family members
- Close friends
- Anyone with detailed knowledge of the mom’s condition
To be eligible, moms must meet these criteria at time of referral:
- Must have children under the age of 18
- Diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Must not have received a wish from another organization
- Moms cannot be receiving life saving treatment or in a current clinical trial
To recommend a mom, please fill out the Referral Inquiry Form
Note: Wishes involving travel will be capped at a $5,000 and 5-night limit. Ally’s Wish does not grant monetary wishes.
So excited this is happening! Ally’s Wish is doing wonderful things, not only for Allyson, but other mothers who are facing the unthinkable!K.C., Facebook